Visa / Passport
Documentation required
Please note that all travel documents listed below including visas, passports and alien resident cards must be valid for a minimum of one month prior to date of travel. As required by US government:

  • US citizens aged 16 and above will be required to be in possession of a valid passport or passport card when traveling with the ferry to or from the Bahamas. Please note that we are not considered a closed-loop cruise by Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
  • US citizens 15 years of age or under and born in the US require an original state issued birth certificate by the department of health & vital statistics or a valid non-cancelled US passport. Please note that copies of birth certificates are not acceptable.
  • Passengers under 18 years of age (travelling without their parents or guardian) require a notarized written parental consent to travel and must be accompanied by an adult.
  • American citizens born outside the US 15 years old or younger require either an American valid non-cancelled passport or an original naturalization certificate accompanied by a valid photo ID. Please note that passport application receipts will not be accepted for travel. US legal alien residents must present their non-expired alien resident card. (US legal alien residents that are Bahamian citizens must also present their Bahamian passport).
  • Canadian citizens require either a Canadian passport or a Canadian citizenship ID accompanied by another valid Canadian government issued photo id.
  • All other travelers must have valid passports from their country of origin in conjunction with a multiple entry US visa and if necessary a Bahamian visa, (please check with the Bahamian consulate). Please be advised that non-resident students traveling with a US visa (F1, J1 or M1) must also be in possession of a valid SEVIS form (I20 or IAP66) for travel. Click Here
  • Children not travelling with their parents need a notarized letter in order to travel to the Bahamas and a photocopy of the passport of the adult accompanying them.
  • Permanent Resident passengers must carry their valid card on them at all times. Lawful resident aliens are required to present as well a valid passport from their country of origin and a valid resident card, in the case that they do not posses a passport or it is expires they need to apply in for a reentry permit for I-131. Without the required documentation wont be able to travel, no exceptions. The resident card acts as a visa, cannot be used in lieu of a passport.
  • Students from other countries who are working as au pairs or similar and are here to live for a short time must bring all their paperwork and must hold a valid passport, I94 form and the signed paperwork which permits their entry into US to work as well as a valid visa.
Another red application is the rolex replica Omega LOGO under the series name, the replica watches red super British "Speedmaster" eye-catching and easy to identify. The dark side of the replica watches uk month when the standard table for the three-dimensional bar when the standard, covered with a white fluorescent coating, black and white contrast is swiss replica watches strong, but also to read the time easier. Watch decorated with eye-catching 18K white gold "moon table" style pointer, the same pointer on the luminous coating.